If you would like to download the pdf version of the agenda, please click below.
A meeting of the Parish Council will be held on Monday 2 November 2015 at 7.30pm in St Mary’s Parish Rooms, Bloxham, to transact the business set out in the Agenda below, and you are summoned to attend.
Councillors Christine Heath and Lynda Thirzie-Smart have been invited to attend as District Councillors and Councillor Kieron Mallon has been invited as County Councillor.
Clerk to the Parish Council
A G E N D A
|1.||Welcome – To welcome the Councillors and the public to the meeting. 19:30|
|2.||Apologies for absence – To receive any apologies for absence from the meeting. 19:30|
|3.||Declarations of Interest – Members are asked to declare any interest, and the nature of that interest, which they may have in any of the items under consideration at this meeting. 19:30 – 19:35
|4.||Minutes – To confirm the minutes of the meeting held 5 October 2015. (Attached)19:35 – 19:40
|5.||Matters Arising – To discuss any issues arising from the minutes of 5 October 2015.19:40 – 19:50
|6.||Residents’ Issues – Residents of the village are invited to raise any items which concern the Parish.19:50 – 20:00
|7.||Reports from County and District Councillors – To receive reports from the Bloxham County Councillor and District Councillors.20:00 – 20:10|
i) Planning Applications – To note the planning applications considered by the Parish Council’s Planning Committee since the last meeting. (To follow)
ii) Results of Planning Applications – To note the results of planning applications determined by Cherwell District Council’s Planning Committee. (To follow)
iii) Planning Matters – To receive updates on the following: (To follow)
· 14/01017/OUT, Milton Road (Miller Homes)
· 14/01634/REM, Land to the rear and north of 29 to 33 Quarry Close, Bloxham (Miller Homes)
· 14/00761/REM, Wellington Park, Barford Road (Bovis)
· 15/01528/F, Church Street, Bloxham (Taylor Wimpey)
· 15/00908/F, 30 Brookside Way, Bloxham (Taylor William Developments Ltd)
· 15/01090/F, The Bungalow, Cumberford Hill (Inglenook Properties)
· Meeting with Jon Westerman at Cherwell District Council
20:10 – 20:20
|9.||Bloxham Neighbourhood Development Plan (BNDP) – To receive a progress report from John Groves, BNDP Co-ordinator.20:20 – 20:30
|10.||Parish Council Matters
i) Committee Minutes and Recommendations.
· Environment Committee – (meeting date: 19 November 2015)
· Resources Committee – To note the minutes of the meetings held on
· 29 October 2015. (meeting date: 10 November 2015) (To follow)
· Planning & Strategy Committee – To note the minutes of the meetings held on
6 & 20 October 2015. (To follow)
ii) Drop-in and Chat Session – To note the issues which were raised at the last session. Sessions are currently held at the Ex-Serviceman’s Hall from 10.30am to 11.30am, unless stated otherwise.
Saturday 14 November 2015 – Councillors Robert Giles and Geoff Mollard
Saturday 12 December 2015 – Councillors Gloria Lester-Stevens and Robert Giles
iii) Jubilee Park Management Committee – To receive an update on the work of the Committee and discuss the proposal for an extension to the existing car park.
iv) Oxfordshire County Council (OCC), Devolving of Responsibilities – To discuss whether a Working Group should be set up to assess the feasibility of the Parish Council undertaking additional tasks/services which are to be either be discontinued or reduced by OCC and the subsequent budgetary implications.
v) Annual Parish Meeting 2016 – To agree a date and venue and discuss the format of the meeting.
20:30 – 20:50
i) Accounts for Payment – To approve the accounts for payment. (To follow)
ii) Bank Reconciliation – To note the bank reconciliation to date. (To follow)
iii) The Slade
· To agree a procedure when requesting grant funding for Parish Council led projects;
· Approve payment of the TOE2 third party funding following the recent application for the Slade;
· Approval for the Responsible Financial Officer together with Councillor Stephen Phipps, to action payments on Council approved quotes in-between Council meetings and the Financial Regulations to be formally amended in January; and
· Approve the quote for remedial works to the Slade (to commence once the TOE2 funding is finally approved)
20:50 – 21:10
i) Play Provision – To receive an update on the progress of the discussions with the Recreation Ground Trustees and the Jubilee Park Management Committee with regard to improvements to play equipment in the village.
ii) Butterfly Meadow Children’s Centre – To discuss whether a Working Group should be set up to examine and evaluate the implications of the potential closure of Butterfly Meadows (Children Centre in Bloxham) and respond to the current consultation by OCC.
iii) Dog Fouling – To discuss the issue of dog fouling in the village.
iv) Circular Walk – To receive an update on the Circular Walk.
v) Street Naming – To discuss further suggestions for the naming of streets on the new developments in the village.
vi) Land at Queen Street -To discuss the land in Queen Street.
vii) Village Groups – To receive any reports from the village groups.
viii) Remembrance Day – To discuss the arrangements for the Remembrance Day Parade.
ix) Red Lion – To receive an update on the sale of the Red Lion.
x) Youth Club – To receive a report on the Youth Club and discuss establishing a Management Committee.
21:10 – 21:30
|13.||Correspondence – Items of correspondence will be circulated to members. 21:30|
|14.||Meeting Dates – Future meeting dates for Bloxham Parish Council are stated below.They will commence at 7.30pm in St Mary’s Parish Rooms, Bloxham, unless stated
|15.||Items for the Next Agenda/Items of Information 21:30|