A meeting of the Parish Council will be held on Monday 6 June 2016 at 7.30pm in St Mary’s Parish Rooms, Bloxham, to transact the business set out in the Agenda below, and you are summoned to attend.
Cherwell District Councillors for Bloxham have been invited to attend and Councillor Kieron Mallon has been invited as County Councillor.
Clerk to the Parish Council
A G E N D A
|1.||Welcome – To welcome the Councillors and the public to the meeting. 7:30pm
|2.||Apologies for absence – To receive any apologies for absence from the meeting. 7:30pm|
|3.||Declarations of Interest – Members are asked to declare any interest and the nature of that interest, which they may have in any of the items under consideration at this meeting.
Advice on declarations of interest should be sought from the Clerk prior to the meeting, as advice cannot be given to Councillors at Parish Council meetings.
7:430pm – 7:35pm
|4.||Minutes – To confirm the minutes of the meeting held 9 May 2016. (Attached)
7:35pm – 7:40pm
|5.||Matters Arising – To discuss any issues arising from the minutes of 9 May 2016.
7:40pm – 7:50pm
|6.||Residents’ Issues – Residents of the village are invited to raise any items which concern the Parish.
7:50pm – 8:00pm
|7.||Reports from County and District Councillors – To receive reports from the Bloxham County Councillor and District Councillors.
8:00pm – 8:10pm
i) Planning Applications – To note the planning applications considered by the Parish Council’s Planning Committee since the last meeting. (To follow)
ii) Results of Planning Applications – To note the results of planning applications determined by Cherwell District Council’s Planning Committee. (To follow)
iii) Planning Matters – To receive updates on the following:
· 14/01017/OUT, Milton Road (Miller Homes)
· 14/01634/REM, Land to the rear and north of 29 to 33 Quarry Close, Bloxham (Miller Homes)
· 14/00761/REM, Wellington Park, Barford Road (Bovis), including the method of drainage from the Barford Road and its safe containment on the development site.
iv) Flooding/Water & Drainage Issues in Bloxham – To consider a report from the meeting held on 26 May 2016, concerning drainage and flooding in Courtington Lane and Work House Lane, attended by representatives from Bloxham School, Oxfordshire County Council and Thames Water and also Bloxham residents affected by the flooding
v) Bloxham Neighbourhood Development Plan (BNDP) – To note the progress with the examination of the BNDP.
8:10pm – 8:30pm
|9.||Parish Council Matters
i) Parish Council Vacancy – To consider any applications for the vacancy on the Parish Council.
ii) Committee Minutes and Recommendations.
· Environment Committee:
1) To note the minutes of the meeting held on 19 May 2016 and approve recommendations from that meeting; (To follow)
2) To approve the Committees’ Terms of Reference; (To follow)
3) To approve the co-option of Geoff Mollard onto the Committee;
4) To discuss any outstanding issues relating to The Slade including, the definition of the Parish Co-ordinators role and who will be presenting reports to the Environment Committee; and
5) To confirm the Councillors areas of responsibility in the village for monitoring purposes.
· Resources Committee – No meeting of the Committee since the last Parish Council meeting. (Next meeting on 13 June 2016)
· Planning & Strategy Committee:
1) To note the minutes of the meeting held on 26 May 2016; and (To follow)
2) To approve the Committees’ Terms of Reference. (To follow)
iii) Drop-in and Chat Session – To note the issues which were raised at the last session. Sessions are currently held at the Ex-Serviceman’s Hall from 10.30am to 11.30am, unless stated otherwise.
Saturday 11 June 2016 – Councillors Gillian Roberts and Nick Rayner
Saturday 9 July 2016 – Councillors Mary Groves and Tom Smith
iv) Jubilee Park Management Committee (JPMC) – To receive an update on the work of the Committee.
8:30pm – 8:50pm
i) Accounts for Payment – To approve the accounts for payment. (To follow)
ii) Bank Reconciliation – To note the bank reconciliation to date. (To follow)
iii) Section 106 Funding:
a) To receive an update from the County Council with regard to whether or not there is Section 106 funding available for work to the St Mary’s Church footpath; and
b) To receive a report on the Section 106 Working Group (meeting held on 1 June 2016).
iv) Accounts 2015/2016
i) Annual Return for the year ended 31 March 2016 (To follow)
a) To approve the Statement of Accounts – Section 1
b) To approve the Statement of Assurance – Section 2
ii) To receive the Receipts & Payments Account as at 31 March 2016. (To follow)
8:50pm – 9:05pm
i) Play Provision – To receive an update on the progress made with project and the Section 106 funds held by Cherwell District Council. If the Section106 funding is available, then the Parish Council will approve the designs and contractors for both play areas.
ii) Right of Way Across Land in Queen Street – To discuss the right of way and agree whether or not the Parish Council should:
· make a request to Cherwell District Council to assess the terms/conditions set for the building of Greenhills Park;
· make a request to the electricity company to gain access to the land; and
· serve notice on the person shown to be the owner of the land, in the Land Registry records.
iii) Public Service Reorganisation for Oxfordshire – To discuss the proposals for a possible reorganisation of local government in Oxfordshire.
iv) Car Parking on Pavements – To discuss the issue of vehicles being parked on the pavements in the village and what possible action the Parish Council can take.
v) Dog Fouling – To discuss the issue of dog fouling in the village and what possible action the Parish Council can take.
vi) Bloxham Festival – To receive an update on the Festival for 2017.
vii) Village Groups – To receive any reports from the village groups.
viii) Youth Club – To receive a report on the Youth Club.
9:05pm – 9:20pm
|12.||Correspondence – Items of correspondence will be circulated to members. 9:20pm
|13.||Meeting Dates – Future meeting dates for Bloxham Parish Council are stated below.
They will commence at 7.30pm in St Mary’s Parish Rooms, Bloxham, unless stated
· 4 July 2016
· 1 August 2016
· 5 September 2016
· 3 October 2016
· 7 November 2016
· 5 December 2016
|14.||Items for the Next Agenda/Items of Information 9:20pm|